As Guest Editors in Sustainability, it is the pleasure of Maria Isabel Gomes and Ana Pires to share the following Call for Papers for a Special Issue on Sustainable Management and Multiple Attribute Decision Making in Sustainability, which is strongly related with Operations Research.
The aim of this Special Issue is to bring together recent challenges and scientific developments addressing decision making within the context of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). The topics of interest include the following fields:
- Data-driven application,
- Closed-loop supply chain modeling,
- Sustainable supply chain management,
- Tertiary logistics,
- Reverse logistics,
- Multiple criteria decision making in sustainability,
- Reference-point-based models,
- Group decision-making models,
- Sustainability indicators, including life cycle analysis.
Submission deadline: November 30, 2020
For more details, pleas visit this website.