In order to promote a high-quality scientific program on Sustainable Supply Chains at the IFORS conference 2020 to be held in Seoul, Korea on June 21–26, 2020, we would be happy to see many presentations from the members of the EWG within our stream.
Within this stream, we seek contributions to cover recent advances on the following topics (among others):
- Design, planning and operation sustainable supply chains
- Sustainable transportation systems
- Closed-loop supply chains
- Food supply chains
- Reversed logistics
- Product recovery management
- Multi-objective optimization for sustainability
- Interdisciplinary approaches for sustainability
- Resource- and energy-efficient manufacturing
- Operational challenges in the circular economy
- Sustainable logistics
Please participate actively by submitting your abstracts to the Sustainable Supply Chains stream using the code: 84cf8225.
The abstract submission system is available online via the conference web page (https://www.euro-online.org/conf/ifors2020/).
Abstracts: max. 1500 characters; submission deadline: January 17, 2020.
We aim to organize many interesting sessions on specific topics based on the abstract submissions. If you are however interested in organizing a special session yourself (consisting of up to 4 presentations) within the Sustainable Supply Chain stream, please contact Renzo Akkerman (firstname.lastname@example.org).see all news