To promote a high-quality scientific program at the 32nd EURO conference to be held at Aalto University, Finland on July 3–6, 2022, we are organizing a stream on Sustainable Supply Chains. We would be happy to see many presentations from the members of the EWG within our stream.
Within this stream, we seek contributions to cover recent advances on the following topics (among others):
- Sustainable supply chains
- Bio-based supply chains
- Sustainable transportation systems
- Closed-loop supply chains
- Food supply chains
- Multi-objective optimization for sustainability
- Interdisciplinary approaches for sustainability
- Resource-efficient manufacturing
- Operational challenges in the circular economy
- Design, planning and operation of ecosystems
- Sustainable logistics
Please participate actively by submitting an abstract (max. 1500 characters, including spaces) of your talk via the submission system using the following invitation code: 95f4caaa. Feel free to also invite potentially interested colleagues or students to submit their work.
The submission deadline is March 4, 2022.
We hope to be able to organize many interesting sessions on specific topics based on the abstract submissions. If you are however interested in organizing a special session yourself (consisting of up to 4 presentations) within our Sustainable Supply Chain stream, please contact Renzo Akkerman (firstname.lastname@example.org).see all news